Yes, we can fix corrupt resettlement of refugees to America . Now’s the time to do so.
Know what can happen to your town. About 170 towns receive resettlement of refugees sent by the U.N.
Per blogger Ann Cororan and other advocates, this out of control resettlement of refugee process has gone on for 10+ years must stop. The law that started the mess must either be fixed or dumped she says.
Why fix the corrupt, out of control resettlement to the USA?
- Because it’s another example of Big Government imposing its will on small USA communities who need to be better informed and have appropriate say as to which ‘new neighbors’ are imposed on them by government.
- And it’s a matter of power and numbers controlling political decisions. In Ann Cororan’s view, as the Muslim population in the USA grows America is pushed that much closer to Sharia law, which is contrary to Western values.
Here’s how to fix corrupt resettlement to the USA:
- Dump existing law which allows United Nations to select all refugees to U.S. Set the ‘ceiling’ at zero refugees admitted by U.N.
- Stop paying 9 non-profits ‘by the head’. This encourages ‘head hunting’ and drives up total expenses of each refugee [each refugee gets ‘gold standard’ of all possible welfare benefits]
- Require state department to obtain local city/ county approval prior to placement of any groups of refugee by any federal/state entity.
A case illustrating how U.N. policies relate to resettlement of a refugee family based on false statements:
The history of how Congress woman Illam Omar got to the USA as a refugee has been in the news lately. At age 12 she, a sibling and her father came into the USA under false pretenses aka using the name Omar which was not their own name. Later, for purposes that remain obscure, Omar married her biological brother and was married to him while married to another man.
Illam Omar has received publicity for her comments about “Benjamin babies” [that Jewish financial interests affect our national policies toward Israel]. Omar’s district has conflicting thoughts about her remarks about Israel.
Aptos Psychologist: If reports are accurate that U.S. Congress woman Illam Omar married her brother while married to another man and committed 6-8 other frauds related to taxes and legal status then she needs to be held accountable under USA laws. That her father brought her into the USA under false pretenses is one thing. What Omar did as an adult another thing.
Did a corrupt resettlement process lead to additional corrupt actions by Illan Omar as an adult? Let’s find out.
written by Cameron Jackson IAI48@aol.com